Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to weather :)

After a hiatus from weather, I am now ready to come back and will update my blog from time to time again. It was a hard road for me to remove the habits of old. I was so used to living and breathing weather every single day and I pretty much had to go cold turkey for a while so that I could get used to the change. While I will not be doing weather professionally (in the long run), I will never stop loving it and being a part of it. I'm now ready to dive into weather again as a hobbyist. I sill miss much of my old job quite a bit but I also know my new path is right on. I'm excited to go on to new and exciting things all while maintaining my love for weather as a hobbyist. That was a tough one for a while but now that I'm at peace and sure of my new path, my love for weather can never be derailed.

And now.time to post a little weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment