Friday, June 3, 2011

chase tomorrow?

I'm contemplating a chase tomorrow, if nothing else to grab some lightning and see some shelf clouds. I don't foresee the tornado threat being that big but it would be a short drive and I would do it as a gentle chase. Not really being aggressive. Just going out to enjoy nature. I'll be monitoring it ...

The big problem with tomorrow is the early convection and liklihood of the front surging southward as the big cold pool of rain/tstms help propel the cold front. I'm just going to watch it. I really do not like the setup for tors so I'm not worried about having to drive to any one spot, I just would like to watch a complex/line develop and get some lightning. It doesn't look super promising, but I'm able to just watch it since it is fairly close to home.

SPC Day2 Outlook (for 6/4/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment